Novexx XLP 51x Label Printer Range
The latest release from Novexx Solutions (formerly Avery Dennison), the full-featured XLP 51x range sets the standard for mid-range desktop label printers.
Succeeding the Novexx venerable and hugely successful AP5.4 printer, the XLP 51x range extends upon the advanced functionality and features of the AP5.4. Usability has been improved with a larger colour display and intuitive icon-driven menu structure. Print resolutions of 203dpi and 300dpi are available. Along with the recently released 600 DPI model - Excellent for pharmaceutical and electronic industries.
Further benefits include:
- The introduction of self-adjusting ribbon mandrels to ensure stable ribbon web tension for optimal print results.
- Full range of data interfaces enable flexible integration in existing IT infrastructure.
- Large window to keep an overview of label and ribbon roll filling level.
- Increased productivity - Print 1000 labels (100 x 100mm) in less than 8 minutes.
- Convenient maintenance - Easily accessible print head. Quick start coupling print roller enables fast cleaning and change without the need for tools.
- 2 year warranty as standard
- Flexibility for future changes in your needs, via optional add-ons such as internal & external label re-winders, cutters and dispensing options.
The XLP 51x range is fully backwards compatible to the AP5.4 and includes full compatibility with the widely used Zebra™ ZPL printer language, so it can be used as a “drop-in” replacement for Zebra and many other brands of printer without any changes to the back-end software.
600 DPI model carries an extended lead time of 2 - 3 weeks.